Friday, October 31, 2008

Dream

I'm in a station, not for travelling but looking at the building with D, showing it to him, I made the building. Is dark and unfriendly, bad weather, maybe late. A is joining to us, we go to see another building, buildings. Is summer now, a bit like in Rome, lots of sunshine, but not too hot. The buildings are empty big houses, multistorey with big courtyards. They are not derelict, just not inhabited. We go up to the attic, find a very comfy bed with bedding and lay down to have a rest, snuggling up all tre. (A bit like yesterday night in front of the telly) The attic is like an artist's studio, lots of light, waste spaces. And the cats are coming. Lots of siamese and oriental cats, first just a couple but the maybe ten, different colours, mostly blue, beautiful grey-silver animals. I don't trust them, I'm telling the boys to be careful, not move suddenly. But the cats are peaceful and kind, they just purr and happy with our strokes and cuddles. Is very happy. Then I begin to walk around, leaving the boys and find a place, fully furnished. I know is a squatter but he made a brilliant job, clean and stylish. We live together, he is a man in his late thirties, early forties, slim with a short . We are not lovers or anything, I'm a squatter too. He leaves for days, I'm alone a lot, but the flat in the attic has a garden, I don't mind. In the garden there are a lot of toys, small children toys, plastic animals, bath yoys, tiny blackboards with preschoolers scribble, small swing and slide. I don't touch anything, I just lay on the grass sometimes. I don't touch anything in the flat either. I think we are alone, everything is so quiet and no noises to hear. Then a day I see a mother going out to the garden with two small girls, the bigger is maybe five, the smaller is just walking but not talking. This explains the toys. The garden now is very similar to ours, the mother (a young thin blond woman in her early thirties) is just sitting down in the back near the compost bin, non caring or interacting with the daughters, they'd like to play with her, but she sends them away. They don't know I'm there, they are unaware of our presence apparently too. This goes on a while, I'm spying on them, they have a peaceful life. I never see a man. The daughters have some asian features, they don't really like the mother, they all are very pretty. Then a day they discover us, between our places there is just a glass wall, is weird how we didn't realize the presence ot the others. They owe their place and don't want us to be there so they DO something. A day I see the father too, a slim young asian man, very handsome. They are not angry, they just want us to leave. I don't know exactly what they do, there is no force or violence but I know we have to leave. Meanwhile I have a brilliant contact with the daughters, when the mother is not around, they come to me, we cuddle, I read them books (the mother never does), we play, make arty-crafty things. They like me, trust me, the mother doesn't like this, they cannot come to me when she is around. I'm quite worried that we have to leave but the squatter man is peaceful and happy, he is sure we find another place, everything be all right, so I'm not worried anymore. At this point A stroke my face, the cat sneaked in the room and he was looking for it, I woke up. I miss the attic with the garden, it was beautiful and serene.

No comments: